Barbecue Buttered Chicken.
You can have Barbecue Buttered Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Buttered Chicken
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 2 kg of chicken legs or thigh.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 75 grams of salted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 25 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2-4 of dried chili's, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
Barbecue Buttered Chicken instructions
- Prepare your chicken, then in a large bowl add the marinade and mix well. Leave it overnight to absorb the flavours..
- When it's time to cook prepare the bbq..
- In a heat proof dish add all the sauce ingredients and place on the bbq grill when the flames have gone down. Every now and then stir it..
- Add the chicken to the grill and cook for 30-45 minutes or until it is thoroughly cooked through..
- Every now and then drizzle or brush some butter sauce on each chicken piece. In the last 5 minutes of cooking do drizzle some butter sauce over the pieces. Drizzle the remaining sauce over the cooked chicken once it has been transferred to the plate..
- Remove when cooked and serve with a salad of your choice..