Crispy Crunchy Mizuna and Fried Glass Noodle Salad.
You can have Crispy Crunchy Mizuna and Fried Glass Noodle Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Crunchy Mizuna and Fried Glass Noodle Salad
- You need 1/2 bunch of Mizuna greens.
- Prepare 30 of noodles Cellophane noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- It’s 1 of Ground sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Ponzu with yuzu.
- You need 1 dash of Ra-yu.
Crispy Crunchy Mizuna and Fried Glass Noodle Salad step by step
- Wash the mizuna very well, and cut into 2cm long pieces..
- Cut up the harusame noodles with kitchen scissors into 2 cm long bits, and deep fry in 170°C oil for about 2 seconds, turn over, then another 2 seconds – a total of 4 seconds..
- Put the chicken breast in a heatproof container, sprinkle with sake, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes at 600 W. Leave with the plastic wrap still on until cool, and then shred it up with your hands..
- Combine the very well dried mizuna and the fried harusame noodles, and put on a serving plate..
- Top with the chicken and sesame seeds..
- Drizzle with the ponzu sauce and swirl on some ra-yu hot sesame oil to finish..