Tari Wala Mutton Curry.
You can have Tari Wala Mutton Curry using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tari Wala Mutton Curry
- Prepare 1 Kg of Mutton (Goat/Lamb) I used boneless goat meat.
- Prepare 2 of Medium onions (Roughly Chopped).
- You need 2 of Medium tomatoes (Roughly Chopped).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of ginger paste (Homemade).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of garlic paste(Homemade).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of dhania/coriander (Roasted & Ground).
- It’s 4 Tbsp of mutton curry masala (I used MDH Brand).
- You need 2 Tsp of kashmiri mirch powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of degi mirch powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of (Chopped) Cilantro/Coriander greens.
- It’s 2-3 Tbsp of cooking oil (I used Canola Oil).
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
Tari Wala Mutton Curry step by step
- Wash the Mutton under running water in a colander. Shake off the excess water. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Sauté the onion until golden. Add the Ginger & Garlic Paste. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add the Tomatoes. Cook covered over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until soft & mushy, stirring occasionally..
- Now, uncover & cook (bhuno) over high heat until all the juices dry up completely & the oil leaves the bottom..
- Add the Mutton. Cook (bhuno) over high heat for about 10 minutes. Add the Salt, Kashmiri Mirch, Degi Mirch Turmeric & the Mutton Curry Masala. Stir well..
- Add water or as required depending upon the desired consistency of the gravy. A runny consistency is perfect..
- Cook covered over low heat for about an hour or until the Mutton is tender. *You should be able to cut it easily with spoon..
- Add the chopped Coriander greens, the remaining Meat Curry Masala & the freshly roasted & ground Dhania Powder..
- Simmer for 5 more minutes. Stir well..
- Serve hot with Rice/Roti/Parantha/Naan..
- Happy Cooking!.