#Spring Onions-Methi & Dal Paranthas.
You can cook #Spring Onions-Methi & Dal Paranthas using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #Spring Onions-Methi & Dal Paranthas
- You need 1-1/2 cups of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soyabean flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Maize flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow Dal.
- It’s 1 cup of Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens), washed, pat dried and chopped fine.
- You need to taste of Salt,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of carom Seeds.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- You need of Ghee, for cooking.
- It’s to taste of Butter.
#Spring Onions-Methi & Dal Paranthas instructions
- To begin with Spring Onion Parathas Methi Parathas first chop the spring onions and Methi, keep aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours, salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder, and the chopped Methi and spring onions. Add prepared yellow Dal at a time and make a smooth and yet firm dough..
- Divide the Paratha dough into equal portions. Preheat the nonstick Tawa on medium heat..
- Dust the dough ball with some flour and start rolling the paratha. Roll like a thick roti,then apply ghee and fold into square shape..
- Heat a tawa and place the paratha. When one side is half cooked flip the paratha..
- Spread ghee and cook until you see brown spots. Flip again and apply ghee on the other side too. Flip more if required. Cook until the paratha is evenly cooked and remove on a kitchen towel..
- Serve hot with butter..