Buddhist Recipe: Stuffed Tofu.
You can cook Buddhist Recipe: Stuffed Tofu using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buddhist Recipe: Stuffed Tofu
- Prepare 4 pc of Soft Tofu.
- You need 5 pc of Shitake Mushrooms (finely sliced).
- You need 10 pc of Water Chestnuts (peeled & roasted, roughly chopped).
- You need 20 g of Asian Salted Radish (finely chopped).
- Prepare 20 g of Asian Pickled Mustard Greens (finely chopped).
- Prepare 30 g of Carrots (finely diced).
- Prepare 15 g of Chinese Celery (finely chopped).
- It’s 20 g of Ginger (minced).
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s as needed of Salt.
- You need as needed of Cooking Oil.
Buddhist Recipe: Stuffed Tofu step by step
- STUFFING: Add the Shitake, Radish, Mustard Leaves, Water Chestnuts, Carrots, Chinese Celery in a bowl. Seasin with 1 pinch of Salt and 1 tsp of Sugar. Mix well and set aside..
- FRY TOFU: in a wok, heat enough Cooking Oil for shallow frying (1/3 cup) until hot. Fry the Tofu until brown all over (TIP: fry them one at a time) Set aside and let them cool. ONCE cooled, scoop each of the Tofu to make a well. Salt the Tofu and set aside..
- COOK STUFFING: in the same wok, leave 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil and heat it until hot. Sauté the Ginger until fragrant. Then add the rest of the Stuffing ingredients and stir fry for 3-5 minutes. Remove and set aside..
- ASSEMBLE: spoon the filling into each Tofu. For the Tofu fillings, you can make a stir fry with the remaining stuffing..