Spring onion fry. Indira will show you how to make Spring Onion Fry Recip. Her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women After. This video shows how to make spring onion stir fry in a easy manner.
Read our guide to cooking spring onions including spring onion soup, spring onion fritters Spring onions are a wonderfully versatile ingredient – make the most of them in impressive tarts and brunch. This chicken and spring onion stir fry is your solution! It's tasty, healthier than a takeaway and it's absolutely delicious! You can have Spring onion fry using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spring onion fry
- It’s 2 cups of chopped spring onion (greens and onions separated).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of roasted chickpea flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
It ticks all of the boxes and is a must for tonight's dinner. This stir-fry has a welcome spicy kick. Chinese spring onion oil can be used in many ways. It's truly worth having it in your kitchen.
Spring onion fry instructions
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- When oil is hot add onions (not greens)..
- Stir and add red chilli powder, salt..
- Saute till onion becomes soft..
- Add the greens and mix well..
- When veggies are cooked completely add toasted chickpea flour and mix well..
- Sprinkle 2-3 tbsp water so that besan mix completely with the veggies..
- Adjist the seasoning and remove from heat..
- Serve immediately with steam rice,bhakri or chapati..
This will save you time buying, washing and chopping fresh spring onion. This easy fried rice dish is made with spring onion, ginger & soya beans & chopped peanuts. See lots more sides recipes & rice dishes at Tesco Real Food. These spring onions strips help to offset that repetitive flavor of fried chicken. Finally, you will taste the sweet and tangy sauce.