Stir Fried Minced Meat with Baby Spinach.
You can cook Stir Fried Minced Meat with Baby Spinach using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Minced Meat with Baby Spinach
- You need of A. Main Ingredients.
- It’s 2 1/2 C of minced meat – blanch in hot water and drained.
- Prepare 60 g of /small packet baby spinach.
- You need of (Or a handful of Thai Basil).
- Prepare of B. Sautéed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil (or as needed).
- It’s 3 of big red chili – finely chopped.
- You need 1 of big brown onion – finely minced.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare of C. Seasonings.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar (or as needed).
- You need of (Or use 2 tsp of sweet soy sauce).
- Prepare of To taste – ground pepper.
- You need of To taste – salt or chicken seasoning powder.
- You need of D. Greens (any preferred greens).
- Prepare of Spring onion – chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped deseeded red chili.
- Prepare As needed of – Green, yellow and red peppers – diced (opt).
- It’s of Notes:.
- Prepare 1 of . For extra heat, add or use more finely chopped chilies.
- You need 2 of . Sugar can be replaced with sweet soy sauce.
Stir Fried Minced Meat with Baby Spinach instructions
- Prepare A – boil water in a pot. Turn off the heat and place minced meat inside. Stir and then drain out the water. This step is optional. Next, In a big wok or a large, deep pan, heat 3 tbsp (or as needed) of cooking oil. Sauté B until aromatic. Add minced meat and stir for few minutes. Add C (seasonings) and few 1/4 cup of water (or more) if meat is too dry. Adjust taste accordingly. Add baby spinach and D. Mix until baby spinach is just cooked..
- Remove from the heat and dish up. Serve with white rice or use as filling for instant Gozleme. Just take a piece of wrap or tortilla. Spread thai minced meat on half side of the wrap, top with extra chopped or shredded baby spinach and grated mozzarella cheese. Fold and place on a buttered hot plate. Brown both sides and serve hot. Serve with lemon wedges..