Fried rice with liver and greens. Nigerian Fried Rice is a very simple yet delicious recipe. This version relies on a ton of fresh vegetables, Beef Liver, and a little bit of oil for I used mixed veggies which consist of Carrots, Sweet Peas, Sweet Corn, and Green Beans. However, vegetables like sweet bell peppers can also be used.
Strong Rice with Bottle Gourd Leaves Paste – Radish Greens Fry – Spicy Chicken Liver -Lilon Tikka Fish. How to Make Fried rice in Nigeria, see all the ingredients used in making fried rice step by step and why this tops the list of Nigerian foods. Nigerian Fried Rice is a rice dish that has a continental taste and look. You can have Fried rice with liver and greens using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried rice with liver and greens
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- You need 3 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large onions.
- It’s of cooking oil.
- Prepare cube of royco.
- You need of salt.
This Nigerian rice meal is a party favourite. Learn how to cook the perfect Nigerian Cook the cow liver till done and cut into tiny pieces. To save time and energy, you can cook the liver with the chicken as I did in the video below. Kimchi fried rice makes the most of ingredients that don't look terribly promising on their own.
Fried rice with liver and greens step by step
- Chop onions and tomatoes,then heat cooking oil in a sufuria or pan..
- Add onions and fry til golden brown, then add the chopped tomatoes and smash them in two small pieces..
- Dissolve royco cube in a cup of water and add to the mixture..
- Since its 2cup of rice the you will add 4 cups of water and leave it to boil..
- Add salt then wash rice. if the water boil add you rice and leave it to cook..
- Serve hot with liver stew and greens.
Of course, the variations on kimchi fried rice are endless and deeply personal. She lives in New Orleans with her husband and toddler. Persian Lubia Polo (green bean rice) is a popular comfort food – a rice dish layered with green Fried Rice – A classic, easy to make recipe! This is filled with tender rice, colorful vegetables, hearty eggs, tender (optional) ham and it's all fried with a delicious stir fry sauce. #friedrice #recipe #carrots. I love making fried rice at home because it is easy to put together and with the money you could spend ordering out.