Stewed potatoes githeri with greens.
You can cook Stewed potatoes githeri with greens using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stewed potatoes githeri with greens
- You need 5 of medium irish potatoes.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 3 of medium tomatoes.
- It’s 5 cups of boiled maize and beans.
- It’s 1 cube of royco.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need of cooking oil.
Stewed potatoes githeri with greens step by step
- Peal potatoes set a side, chop onions, tomatoes, coriander..
- Heat cooking oil in a pan and add onions fry until brown..
- Add tomatoes stir then add potatoes let it cook for 20min..
- Add boiled maize and beans stir..
- Add salt and royco cube stir..
- Add water and let it cook for 20min..
- Add coriander let it cook for 5 min Serve hot.