Easy Beef Patties.
You can have Easy Beef Patties using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Patties
- It’s 400 grams of minced beef.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley.
- It’s 2 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of low fat milk.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 2 tbsp of barbeque sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard.
Easy Beef Patties step by step
- Grate the onion and soak the bread in the milk..
- Combine the minced meat and all other ingredients in mixing bowl and mix together..
- Crumb in bread and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- If time allows, let stand for 4-8 hours for flavour to set..
- Fry or grill on both sides for 5-10 minutes or as desired..
- Note: I prefer using all fresh herbs and ingredients, there is a notable flavour difference, but recipe can also be prepared with dry ingredients..
- Note: Shape patties as desired, I prefer making mini burgers, yields 8-10 mini burger patties..