Liver served with ugali and greens. You can cook ugali/sima, maini(liver) and some greens! A balanced healthy meal. music:bensound.com Please like and subscribe and comment below! Very simple recipe.ugali and green veges is amust.
Of course liver, bacon and onions are all the better for a good comfort food accompaniment and you really can't improve on cauliflower mash with a hint of garlic. Traditional foods include ugali (solidified maize meal porridge) served with a stew of groundnuts (peanuts), beans, chicken or meat such as beef Rolex: An omelette with onion and veg rolled up in a chapatti. SimSim: Roasted sesame paste mixed into a dish of beans or greens and served as a side. You can cook Liver served with ugali and greens using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Liver served with ugali and greens
- Prepare 1/4 of liver cut into cubes(small pieces).
- You need of Chopped Onions.
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Chopped pilipili hoho.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Note I don't use water in my liver.
Try making this tasty spicy-liver-stew-served-with-spinach using your the Envirofit SuperSaver Charcoal Jiko. Add the spinach and a little water and salt. Serve the vegetables and liver with ugali to your family and see them enjoy and. Chiken served with ugali and fried kales by janet kertich.
Liver served with ugali and greens step by step
- Put my liver In a clean sufuria and cover under low heat possible for around 20-25 mins.
- When its cooked I add enough cooking oil and cover for about 3 mins and salt (this is under normal heat now).
- Add chopped onions cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add my tomatoes and pilipili hoho cook for a few mins.
- Add soy sauce and black pepper I cover for a while under low heat.
- Serve while hot and take a glass of water after eating.
Beef and green peas Stew served with Chapati and steamed cabbage by janet kertich. Mark zuckerberg eats at mama oliech's restaurant.. I enjoyed Ugali and a whole fried tilapia for the first time and loved them both. Fufu, ugali, posho, mealie-meal, nsima; the name changes with region and language, but is usually translated as 'porridge'. Which isn't very accurate – proper ugali or fufu is more stodge than soup, something with a texture close to window putty.