Wet fry beef with greens. Beef Wet Fry is so delicious you can enjoy it with some Ugali, Rice , Chapati. See great recipes for Wet fry beef, Chinese meat pie too! Add the water and immediately cover with a lid.
Different from western countries, Chinese people like to slow-cook, red-braised or stir fry. Ground green peppers are also ok if the spicy tolerance is limited. Besides, one red long pepper is imported to match the color. You can cook Wet fry beef with greens using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wet fry beef with greens
- You need 1/2 kg of beef(chopped).
- Prepare 3 bunches of kale, and spinach.
- It’s 2 of onions(chopped).
- It’s 3 of tomatoes(chopped).
- Prepare 1 of knor beef cube.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
In order to make the final dish. Sergi and I both really enjoy green beans and I serve them as a side dish almost every week. I decided to make them the star in a beef stir fry, which just happens to be my favorite protein to use. With just a few other simple ingredients, this dinner is just chock-full of flavor.
Wet fry beef with greens instructions
- Wash your beef and put it to boil for about 15mins till its well cooked, let it fry till all the water has evaporated, add cooking oil and 1chopped onion….fry till golden brown, then add tomatoes, knor cube and a little salt stir……let it cook till the tomatoes are done..
- Wash your greens and cut them into your desired size…..in a sauce pan fry the other onion with oil add your greens and salt stir for 1min, remove from fire and serve with your beef, you can add ugali, rice or chapati.
Stir frys hardly take any time at all. Stir-fry the ginger, garlic, green onions, and chile in the remaining oil until they perfume. Add the green beans; season with salt and pepper. Return the beef and green beans to the pan, tossing to coat in the sauce. Garnish with chopped peanuts and serve with rice.