Brad's brie and ham stuffed pork loin with twice baked squash. This smoked & stuffed pork loin brings the perfect amount of melty brie cheese to the table, and is complimented by bacon and pineapple bits. A pork loin roast is brined for hours, tied around a stuffing of apples, spinach, and walnuts, then roasted to perfection. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table.
This stuffed pork tenderloin recipe is to die for with all the flavors of fall! The filling for this pork tenderloin is SO good. It's a wild rice combined with apples, butternut squash, a little bit of My tenderloin was not large enough to wrap so I kept it open, placed the filling on top and baked it as is. You can cook Brad's brie and ham stuffed pork loin with twice baked squash using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's brie and ham stuffed pork loin with twice baked squash
- It’s of For the loin.
- You need 1 of whole pork loin about 3 lbs.
- You need 8 Oz of brie cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 2 tbs of heavy cream.
- Prepare 6 of green onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shaved deli ham.
- You need to taste of Salt, ground mustard, and white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of For the squash.
- Prepare 1 of lg butternut squash.
- It’s 1/4 cup of blanched slivered almonds.
- Prepare 8 Oz of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of each, cinnamon and allspice.
Butterfly pork on a flat surface and spread stuffing evenly over meat. Glazed Baked Ham w/ Rum-Raisin Sauce. Place piece of ham on top of one half of the cutlet. Tips for Pork, Christmas, Bacon, and Pork Loin.
Brad's brie and ham stuffed pork loin with twice baked squash instructions
- Split squash in half. Remove seeds and pulp. Place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake at 400 until squash is tender when poked with a fork.
- Wash and dry pork loin. Place on a large cutting board. Carefully cut and roll the loin out. You are trying to turn it into a large flat piece of meat. Pound out with a mallet to even out the thickness..
- Sprinkle with salt, mustard, and white pepper to taste.
- Remove the white outside layer of the brie cheese. Mush it with a fork in a mixing bowl. Add cream and microwave for 20 to 30 seconds to soften brie..
- Mix well after that. Cheese should end up creamy. Add swiss, garlic, and green onions..
- Spread over the pork evenly..
- Lay the slices of deli ham over the top. Roll meat up into a roll. Tie every two inches with butcher twine..
- Place in a baking dish. Mix panko and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Evenly spread mayonnaise over rolled pork loin. Pour panko mix over that. Press in to the pork so it sticks to the mayo well. Cover loin evenly..
- Place in oven at 400. When squash is done remv and let cool..
- Place almonds in a dry pan. Over medium low heat, toast almonds until browned. Place in a blender and blend well..
- In a bowl, mix the almonds and the rest of the squash ingredients..
- When squash is cooled, use a spoon to scoop out the squash meat. Leave a thin layer around the skin..
- Mix the squash meat with the rest of the stuffing ingredients. Refill the squash with mixture. Bake again, only long enough to warm up filling..
- Bake pork until internal temp reaches 160. Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Slice pork, plate it with a piece of squash. There will be goodies on the bottom of the baking dish. Scoop a little up and top pork with it. I served with rice pilaf. Enjoy..
If your baking sheet does not have grooved edges, be sure to fold the aluminum corners upwards to catch excess grease. This impressive pork roast starts with an easy stuffing made with whole-wheat bread, fennel, and apple. Butterfly pork: Using a sharp knife, place roast fat side up, with short end toward you. Place in a roasting pan on a rack with fresh rosemary sprigs and bake until. Recipe: Roasted Pork Loin Stuffed with Spinach and Prosciutto.