Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa.
You can cook Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa
- You need 15 oz of can black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 15 oz of can yellow corn, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 30 oz of can (2 cans) of mild or medium red enchilada sauce, divided.
- You need 15 oz of can of diced fire roasted tomatoes and green chiles.
- Prepare 1 cup of un-cooked quinoa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water or chicken stock.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese (light or fat free is okay).
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Mexican style cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of browned ground beef, drained (optional).
- It’s of Optional Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of diced avocado.
- You need 1 of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chopped cilantro.
Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa instructions
- Add beans, corn, 1 can of enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes and chiles, quinoa, water (or stock), cream cheese, salt and pepper to the slow cooker. Stir everything together. If you wanted a meated version, add your cooked ground beef (or pork, chicken, turkey) now. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350354-how-to-cook-quinoa.
- Pour remaining can of enchilada sauce on top, then sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover and cook 4-5 hours on high or 5-7 hours on low..
- Uncover, top with favorite toppings (suggested tomatoes, avocados, sour cream, and chopped cilantro) and serve..