Chicken and Quinoa Casserol.
You can have Chicken and Quinoa Casserol using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Quinoa Casserol
- You need of Dish.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa, rinsed well.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper, diced.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 3 tbsp of evoo.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of black pepper to taste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of evoo.
Chicken and Quinoa Casserol instructions
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add quinoa and return to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until the water has been absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut up chicken into cubes. Place cubes into pan with 1 T. evoo over medium heat and cook until done, about 10 minutes..
- In another pan add 2 T. evoo and saute bell pepper, mushrooms, onion until tender, about 7 minutes add spinach and tomatoes and cook an additional 1-2 minutes..
- Whisk lemon juice, 3 T. evoo, garlic and pepper in a bowl..
- Add the quinoa, chicken, bell pepper, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes into a serving dish. Pour lemon mixture over and mix well..