Creamy Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bake.
You can cook Creamy Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bake
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (about 2 cups).
- You need 2 cup of quinoa, cooked.
- You need 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella, divided into 3/4 c and 1/4 c.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced tomato.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375℉ and grease a 9×9 casserole dish..
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine cream cheese, buffalo sauce, and ranch until cheese is melted.
- Add 3/4 c mozzarella, salt, and pepper, and continue stirring until melted.
- Remove from heat and fold in chicken, quinoa, and half the diced tomatoes.
- Pour into casserole dish. Top with remaining mozzarella and tomato..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, then switch on the broiler for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese on top is a nice golden color..