Black bean feta quinoa bowl.
You can have Black bean feta quinoa bowl using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black bean feta quinoa bowl
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chicken Stock.
- You need 3/4 cup of golden quinoa rinsed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 5 ounces of baby Spinach.
- Prepare 1 bag (12 oz) of frozen sweet corn kernels, thawed.
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) cans of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1-2 ounces of feta cheese crumbled.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro leaves, torn for garnish.
Black bean feta quinoa bowl step by step
- In medium saucepan set over medium heat. Heat oil until shimmering about 2 minutes..
- Add the onion and sauté until browned about 5-7 mins then add minced garlic and sauté for 2 more mins add chicken broth and quinoa and mix until fully combined. Add the cumin, cayenne and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Increase the heat to high and bring the mixture to a boil immediately reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 15-20 mins or until the liquid is absorbed add the spinach and gently toss with the quinoa until wilted.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in corn and black beans crumble feta and garnish with cilantro.