Easy Tabasco Chicken (Whole30).
You can have Easy Tabasco Chicken (Whole30) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Tabasco Chicken (Whole30)
- You need 1 1/2 lb of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 cup of kale.
- It’s 1 of cauliflower.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes (15 oz).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tabasco.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Quinoa.
Easy Tabasco Chicken (Whole30) step by step
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Tear florets from cauliflower (about 2 cups). Salt n pepper the cauliflower florets and soak in the water..
- Chop the kale and dice the onion..
- Begin heating oil over medium high heat in dutch oven or 8 quart stock pot..
- Because all of them won't fit, brown half of the chicken thighs in the dutch oven (5 to 7 mins), remove and brown the other half. Set aside for a moment..
- Reduce the heat to medium and saute the onions (3-5 mins)..
- Add the cauliflower florets to the pot (and the water). Add the tomatoes with juice, chopped kale, and Tabasco. Now add the chicken and immerse in the sauce..
- Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer, leaving the lid on to keep moist. Cook for 25 to 30 mins..
- Now prepare the quinoa (or whatever) and serve over….