You can cook Portobello Quinoa using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Portobello Quinoa
- Prepare 2 cup of stock (chicken, veggie, beef, etc.).
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 2 of portobello mushrooms, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of salt.
Portobello Quinoa step by step
- Bring stock to boil in medium pan..
- Add quinoa, cover, and reduce heat to low simmer. Allow to cook for approximately 20 minutes, or until moisture is absorbed..
- In a pan saute garlic and diced portobello until browned without cooking to the point of dehydration..
- Add portobello to quinoa and serve warm..