Chicken Fried Quinoa.
You can have Chicken Fried Quinoa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Quinoa
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce (I use Braggs).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 pinch of Chinese Five Spice Seasoning.
Chicken Fried Quinoa instructions
- Heat oil (I use sesame) in a wok just before smoking point.
- Add cooked quinoa, pre-cooked diced chicken and peas & carrots to wok fry.
- Add soy sauce and coconut milk – continue Stir frying.
- Scramble the eggs in a bowl with a splash of water – add to the quinoa and continue to toss to mix through.
- Add Chinese Five Spice to taste.