Sweet N' Spicy Hawaiian Style Salad.
You can cook Sweet N' Spicy Hawaiian Style Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet N' Spicy Hawaiian Style Salad
- It’s 1 packages of Spring Mix lettuce.
- It’s 1 packages of Precooked diced ham.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 can of Pineapple tidbits.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of sliced cucumber.
- Prepare 1 envelope of bacon bits.
- You need 1 packages of shredded pepperjack cheese, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Catalina dressing.
Sweet N' Spicy Hawaiian Style Salad instructions
- Melt butter in a medium sized skillet. Add the diced ham and stir until well coated. Cook on medium heat for about 5 min. Add brown sugar and stir for 1 min. Turn off the heat and cover..
- Prep all of the veggies as needed. Dice them up and toss them together if you wish, or pile them on your plate for a personal serving..
- Stir the ham, by now it should have a delicious brown sugar glaze..
- Top your veggies with pineapple, bacon bits, and a spoonful if ham, with a good amount of glaze. Top with shredded pepper jack, and drizzle with catalina dressing. Delicious!.