Spicy Soy Milk Miso Udon Noodles with Pork & Chinese Cabbage For Lunch.
You can cook Spicy Soy Milk Miso Udon Noodles with Pork & Chinese Cabbage For Lunch using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Soy Milk Miso Udon Noodles with Pork & Chinese Cabbage For Lunch
- It’s 50 grams of Pork.
- It’s 1 large of leaf Chinese or napa cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 of Japanese leek (optional).
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk or milk.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of Frozen udon noodles.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ◆ Miso.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ◆ Chicken stock powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ◆ Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◆ Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of ◆ Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (as your like).
- Prepare 1 of Red chili pepper.
- You need 1 of as much as you want ★ Sesame seed, black pepper, ginger powder.
Spicy Soy Milk Miso Udon Noodles with Pork & Chinese Cabbage For Lunch instructions
- Mince the garlic and slice the Chinese cabbage and pork into bite-sized pieces. Optional: Slice a Japanese leek diagonally. Cut a hot chili pepper in half and remove the seeds..
- Heat oil in the frying pan and cook the minced garlic until fragrant. Next, stir fry the pork then add Japanese leek and the hard core of the Chinese cabbage and stir fry. Add the soft leaves at the end. (You could also add everything at the same time if you prefer)..
- Add water and bring to a boil. Remove the surface scum from the soup. Season with the ◆ ingredients and add the soy milk. When the soup boils again, add the frozen udon noodles..
- When the noodles loosen and the soup heats up, it is ready to serve. Add the ★ ingredients to taste..
- Using similar ingredients, you can make this Chinese cabbage and pork in less than 10 minutes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171046-chinese-cabbage-and-pork-stir-fry-with-miso-and-mayonnaise.