Simple shawarma. Chicken shawarma recipe – A popular arab dish prepared by grilling strips of marinated meat. Either chicken or lamb is used to make this delicious dish. Shawarma (/ʃəˈwɑːrmə/; Arabic: شاورما) is a dish in Middle Eastern cuisine consisting of meat cut into thin slices, stacked in a cone-like shape, and roasted on a slowly-turning vertical rotisserie or spit.
Easy, healthy baked chicken shawarma with homemade shawrama spices and a simple marinade. Serve it in pita pockets with recommended fixings. This Middle Eastern shawarma seasoning is quick and easy to make, featuring allspice, cardamom, garlic, cloves, and other spices–and it makes a great rub for lamb or chicken. You can have Simple shawarma using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple shawarma
- You need of Pitta bread.
- You need of Washed lettuce.
- It’s of Washed,Grated carrot.
- Prepare of Spicy boiled chicken(shredded).
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Ketchup.
- It’s of Dijon mustard (optional).
- It’s of Cabbage (washed,cut &shredded).
- You need of Sliced onions with lemon or vinegar.
- Prepare of Sliced cucumber.
Check out one of our favorite recipes, with one of our most popular products: Chicken Shawarma Pita! Looking for a simple recipe the whole family will love? Learn how to make this super Easy Oven Roasted Chicken Shawarma, plus an out of this world garlic sauce and prepare your own chicken shawarma wraps. Shawarma is a famous meat sandwich from the Middle East.
Simple shawarma instructions
- On a clean surface bring out the vegetables and prepare a coleslaw (cabbage,carrot,mayonnaise,cucumber and mix well with a teaspoon sugar).
- Place the pitta bread on a plate,place 2 lettuce on the bread and separately mix mayonnaise with ketchup take 2 table spoon of the mixture and rub the cream on the pitta bread well,.
- Add the coleslaw on top add the shredded chicken followed by 1 spoon of the (ketchup,mayonnaise & mustard) and fold the bread as seen in the picture.and serve with cold drink or tea. Enjoyy!!!.
Originating in Turkey, it is primarily famous in Arab countries. The meat used in a shawarma can be lamb, beef, goat, chicken. Shawarma (Arabic: شاورما; in Turkish: Çevirme) is a meat sandwich eaten by people in the Middle East. It is served in round Arabic bread with meat and vegetables, with some spice or sauce of choice, in it. Normally, the meat can either be lamb, beef, turkey, or chicken.