Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles.
You can cook Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles
- It’s 1 can (14 oz) of Beef Broth.
- You need of as needed Rice Stick Noodles [10 second boil].
- It’s 1 of LG Egg [raw].
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Thai Basil Leaves.
- It’s 2 of Thai Chilis [wear gloves to chop].
- It’s 1 of Extra LG Jalapeño [sliced – wear gloves].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced Lemongrass.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage [packed].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [+ extra for garnish].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Sliced Green Onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pickled Ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1 Dash of Chinese 5 Spice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles instructions
- Slice vegetables..
- Mix everything [except for egg and noodles] together in a large microwavable bowl..
- Microwave for 3 to 4 minutes. Make sure your broth is bubbling..
- Add [as needed] Rice Stick Noodles to broth mixture. Stir well..
- These rice Stick Noodles cook in 10 seconds in heated broth or water..
- Quickly add an egg and mix well. It'll cook in the broth..
- Garnish soup with additional fresh Cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve with sides of Garlic Chili Sauce, Fish Sauce and Soy Sauce. Enjoy!.