You can have Meatloaf Cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Cupcakes
- It’s 1 lbs of Ground Beef.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of Worcester Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Sleeve Ritz Crackers.
- It’s of Shredded Cheddar.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Finely Shredded Mozzarella.
- You need 2 cups of Mashed Potatoes.
- You need of Pink & Purple Food Coloring.
- You need of Cupcake Liners.
Meatloaf Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. I used prepackaged mashed potatoes for the "icing" so heat up the potatoes in the microwave and add two drops of food coloring to each bowl. Put them aside to thicken and set..
- Begin preparing the meat. Add the beef, ketchup, milk, worcester sauce, egg, crackers and cheddar into a bowl and press everything together with your hands. Season with salt and pepper. Prepare a cupcake tin by filling it with paper or foil liners..
- Scoop the meat into the liners. Press the meat all the way downwards into a cupcake shape..
- Bake for 30 min. As you can see in the pic, the meatloaf might stick to the papers and they will lose their shape. They can easily be taken out and repapered into new liners. As you take them out, I would recommend patting the oil off the "cupcakes" with paper towels before placing them in the new liners..
- After they are in the new liners, you can begin to ice them with the mashed potatoes..
- You can put anything on top from bacon to gravy or chives, but I was going for a more authentic cupcake look so I added finely shredded mozzarella to look like coconut..
- Heat and serve!.