Spicy honey chicken stir-fry.
You can have Spicy honey chicken stir-fry using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy honey chicken stir-fry
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic clove.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning cube.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- It’s 2 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of red bell pepper.
- Prepare of I cup carrots.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded white cabbage.
- Prepare of Olive oil for frying.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Spicy honey chicken stir-fry instructions
- On a low heat, place the frying pan and grease with little olive oil..
- When hot, crush in the garlic, chicken breast. Immediately use a cooking spoon to flatten them so that they don't over lap each other. Season with salt and pepper, allow to sauté for 2-3 seconds then flip to the other side to cook for 2 -3 seconds until its cooked through a little..
- In a bowl or plate, pour in the chicken broth, add the hot chili sauce, honey, blended sesame oil, soy sauce, chicken spice, one seasoning cube, corn starch, pepper, salt and give it a good stir to combine then set aside..
- Next, check on the chicken if cooked through for 2-3 seconds, add the carrots and allow it to soften up a bit for few seconds..
- Next, add the chopped onion, red, yellow, green bell peppers, add the white cabbage. Then stir all together and allow to simmer for 3-4 minutes..
- Finally, transfer the mixed sauce into the pan then give it a good stir and allow the corn starch to thicken up the liquid for 3-4 minutes. Then turn off the heat immediately..
- You can serve this dish with paste, rice, yam or even in rap for dinner..