Cabbage and tuna. Shred the tuna with a fork chop the cabbage, add minced chives, salt, and pepper, and mix with Instead of canned tuna, you might consider the same dish, but with fresh Ahi tuna: In a small bowl. While cabbage lends freshness and crunch, the tuna adds bulk, depth, and complexity. It's delicious, super convenient, and economical!
The tuna adds protein, and it's all dressed with just a touch of mayonnaise helped out by Greek. You just need a few simple ingredients to make a high protein flavorful meal. Great for meal prep or an easy appetizer! You can cook Cabbage and tuna using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage and tuna
- You need 1/4 medium of Cabbage.
- It’s 2 medium of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 170 g of Light meat shredded tuna.
- Prepare to taste of Rajah mild nd spicy.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Oil.
Every once in awhile things line up just right. And then I saw this recipe for crunchy cabbage tuna salad and mentally cheered since I had everything on hand. Substitutions Quick Tuna Cabbage & Pesto. short on time – use pre-sliced cabbage. different veg – also wonderful with broccoli or cauliflower. To serve the tuna and cabbage spring rolls, sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro.
Cabbage and tuna instructions
- Slice quarter cabbage finely.
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Cut onions finely.
- Cook all the ingredients and when cooked pour out into a dish to cool.
- Add shredded tuna and mix.
- Enjoy with pap.
You may also want to double the amount of sauce and serve half as a dipping sauce. Open can of tuna, drain water and break into pieces. In a large bowl, combine vegetables, almonds and sesame seeds. Add tuna and stir gently to keep tuna in large chunks. Place cabbage, carrots, basil, mint, and cilantro in the Pour the sesame seeds out onto a plate.