Spicy maggi noodles Indian style. This small stall right opposite to Fun Cinema severs a variety of Maggi like Special Masala Maggi, Vegetable Maggi, Egg Maggi, Fried Vegetable Maggi, Cheese. This Maggi stall is right opposite to Fun Cinema. They serves variety of Maggi like Special Vegetable Maggi , Masala Maggi, , Egg Maggi, Fried Vegetable..dry spices and maggi taste maker. indian maggi noodles is not just liked by the kids, but the fan following varies to bachelors, working couple and even adult parents. typically it is for a crisp taste. the second variation is to prepare achari maggi noodles recipe by adding spicy mango pickle after the.
This Mumbai Street Style Veg Masala Maggi recipe is a new way to add colorful vegetables and few spices to the regular maggi recipe and make it into a healthy dish. To spice up your Maggi and give it a real oriental flavor, all you need to have are some fresh vegetables. On this page, we have tried to provide all the information on Spicy Maggi Noodles. You can have Spicy maggi noodles Indian style using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy maggi noodles Indian style
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 of Capcicum.
- You need 2 tsp of Green peas.
- Prepare of Masala.
- Prepare 200 gm of Maggi noodles.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil.
However, if you encounter any discrepancy in the information about Spicy Maggi Noodles, do write. Maggi Masala Noodles Indian Style Recipe. I know most of you thinking I have gone insane but that's not the case yet. This maggi noodles recipe is not the usual way we make maggi masala noodles.
Spicy maggi noodles Indian style step by step
- First lets cook the veggies. Heat oil in a pan. Add sliced onion and sauté till translucent..
- Add slit green Chilies along with tomato and sauté for few seconds..
- Then, add the capsicum, cabbage and green peas. Add chilli,cumin and coriander powder and give it a good mix..
- Stir-fry in high flame till they are 90% cooked and they have still little crispiness left..
- Now lets cook maggi. Bring 400ml water to boil. Add maggi tastemaker..
- Split and add maggi and cook for 2 minutes.Donot keep the maggi in flame till all the water are absorbed. We need cooked maggi with juicy water..
- To the cooked maggi, add the stir-fried veggies and toss everything well..
- Finally sprinkle chaat masala and switch off the flame..
- The delicious indian Style Spicy Vegetable Maggi Noodles Ready!.
Maggi Masala Spicy Noodles are an excellent on-the-go meal by themselves and are delicious to use in soups, salads, frittatas, and stir frys. Our authentic Indian Cooking spices are of the best quality and will bring intense flavor and vitality to your dinner table. If you like spicy, slurpy, Indian style maggi masala noodles, I have got this for you-. Pour the Maggi into the strainer and wash it with normal water. Maggi Masala Noodles tossed with veggies and some Indian spice powders is a life saver for bachelors working women and even hostelites. #pasta This Indian style paste is spicy, loaded with cheese and is perfect to serve for breakfast or lunch.