Instant Pot/Air fryer Pork Sinigang.
You can have Instant Pot/Air fryer Pork Sinigang using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot/Air fryer Pork Sinigang
- Prepare 2-3 lbs of cubed pork.
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1 packet of sinigang seasoning.
- Prepare 32 oz of Chicken Stock.
- It’s of Approximately 32 oz Water (4 cups).
- It’s 1 of bok choy bunch or 1-4 cups of spinach.
- It’s 3 of small ripe tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 1 of medium size Daikon chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of green beans (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of fish sauce.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp. of lemon juice (depends on how sour you want it to be).
- It’s 3 pieces of green chili (optional, only if you like it spicy).
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste.
Instant Pot/Air fryer Pork Sinigang instructions
- Using air fryer feature air roast pork for about 20-30 minutes at 400 degrees. When they are brown transfer to instant pot then add garlic and chicken stock..
- Seal instant pot and cook on manual for 15 minutes. Once Instant Pot beeps, let it naturally release for 5-10 minutes..
- Add onion, daikon, (green beans if you're using it) tomatoes, half of the seasoning mix, fish sauce and water. Do not overfill pot. Press cancel again. Seal pot. Press manual and set timer to 5 minutes..
- After it beeps, allow to naturally release pressure for at least 5 minutes. Add lemon juice, remaining soup mix, and bok Choy or spinach and chili peppers if you are using it. Add salt and pepper to taste. Allow bok choy and/or spinach to wilt while InstaPot is still on keep warm. Then serve. (To speed this up, you can press cancel and then SAUTE to allow the bok choy and/or spinach to cook down.).