Fruit Fried Rice.
You can have Fruit Fried Rice using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Fried Rice
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Inca Red Quinoa.
- It’s 2-3 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Lemongrass.
- It’s of Chives.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- You need 1 can of Corn.
- It’s 1 can of Black beans.
- It’s 1-2 of Carrots.
- You need of Ginger.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of tofu.
- Prepare of Chicken, shrimp, or eat mix.
- You need of Olive or canola oil.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 3 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1-3 tbsp of Garlic Chili Sriracha.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 sprig of rosemary.
Fruit Fried Rice instructions
- Steam 1 cup of rice. Gather ingredients..
- Prepare veggies by dicing carrots into small cube shape. I usually slice off the round sides to make a rectangular obelisk, sometimes breaking the carrot in two. Set aside a hummus dip for snacking while you mince garlic and ginger, chop chives, onion, cabbage, and zucchini with sliced mushroom, tofu, pineapple, and mango on the side..
- Lightly sprinkle Inca Red Quinoa into pot of steamed rice as soon as it is done and leave on the side to cool..
- Begin by heating oil in the wok on low heat setting. Add egg. Advisory: Put on a mask for the smelliest part..
- As egg begins to thicken, stir and keep oiled..
- Add carrot, zucchini, and onion. Let steam for a bit and stir continuously..
- Add meat mixture. As you turn the heat up, stir constantly. Pictured is simply a raw thawed egg-roll, but add Thai baby shrimp for great flavor, too..
- Add 1-2 tsp of rice vinegar and corn to rice. Alternately, add rice wine to wok instead..
- Add garlic, rosemary, chive, and ginger to the mix. Keep an eye on these as you only want a lightly brown effect..
- Scoop in rice and add mushroom, pouring soy sauce over mixture..
- Pile on cabbage, tofu, pineapple, mango, and black beans. Toss ingredients with black pepper..
- Garlic chili sriracha for spicy flavor. Voila!.