spicy hakka noodles. How to make Mazedar Spicy Hakka Noodles Recipe by Kitchen With Amna. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Hakka Spaghetti Noodles. Hakka noodles step-by-step recipe with photos.
I made this noodles in dinner and the taste turned out exceptionally good, the flavour was same like restaurants. All Images and Recipes are copyrighted to Spicy World. Style: Wide Size Hakka Flat Noodle. You can cook spicy hakka noodles using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of spicy hakka noodles
- It’s of sauce.
- Prepare 1 medium of finely chopped onion.
- You need 8 clove of garlic, finely chopped/minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger, paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- It’s 3 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies, Finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of soy sauce (dark soy preffered).
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 5 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 cup of fresh coriander, finely chopped.
- You need of noodles.
- Prepare 1 packages of instant hakka noodles (i use changs secrets).
- It’s 1 large of skillet.
- You need 10 cup of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of your choice of vegitables, finely cut in Juliannes. (veg- capsicum, carrots, beans, cabbage, sprouts).
Nutritious alternative to instant noodle soup Made with wholesome wheat and natural flavor for quality you can taste These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Hakka noodles is a popular Indo-Chinese dish of stir fried noodles, veggies and sauces. It is hugely popular in Indian restaurants and street stalls. As per the needs and requirements of our clients, we are involved in providing Spicy Hakka Noodle.
spicy hakka noodles step by step
- heat the woke/ saucepan.
- add 5 tablespoons of oil.
- add onion once oil is hot and stire constantly till onion turns pink, keep the heat medium throughout the sauce recipe.
- add garlic, ginger and green chillis to the woke anf fry till aromatic.
- add chilly flakes to the woke and keep stiring till oil becomes redish in colour.
- add chilly sauce, ketchup and soy sauce to the woke and keep stiring till it loses its vinegarish smell.
- when sauce has started looking glossy and starts releasing oil add coriander and stire till it looses its colour.
- your sauce is redy, add salt to taste, turn off the heat and keep it aside. (u can separately use this sauce as dip, seasoning, or for greavy, u can even bottle it and store it in fridge for 4 to 5 days).
- for noobles, heat ten cups of water in large skillet, add one tablespoon of oil, bring it to boil..
- add noodles and cook them till they are almost done (remember not to overcook them).
- strain the water, refresh under cold water and set aside, add 3 tablespoon of oil and mix it well with noodles..
- on medium heat, add the sauce we have made, add all the veggies and stir fry it till vegetables are cooked but still crunchy,.
- add noodles to the woke, mix well with sauce and veggies, once propperly coated with color taste and check for salt..
- non vegetarians can add a chicken mince or fried eggs with the vegitables to the woke and continue all other steps as same..
- this is a dry recipe, mostly consumed with seperate gravy, but if you like ur noodles sauced up double the amounts of ingredients for sauce and continue the rest of the recipe as same.
At Pang's Hakka Noodles, the focus is more on traditional yong tau foo than noodles but both While perfectly chewy and lightly seasoned on its own, a good blob of medium-spicy homemade. Street style Hakka Noodles are easy to make at home! These spicy noodles are great for a quick meal. Pair them with your favorite Indo-Chinese recipe to make a complete meal. Hakka Noodles – Use any Indian brand of Hakka Noodles.