Slow Cooker Smothered Cabbage.
You can have Slow Cooker Smothered Cabbage using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Smothered Cabbage
- It’s 1 large of head cabbage(cleaned and chopped).
- You need 4 medium of red potatoes (med. diced).
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of cajun or smoked sausage, cut up.
- It’s 6 slice of cooked bacon, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of season all.
- You need 1 tbsp of cajun season(Zatarain's, Slap Ya Mama, Cajun Land, Tony's…etc.)cut in half if you like it less spicy.
- It’s 1 dash of hot sauce.
Slow Cooker Smothered Cabbage instructions
- Throw everything together in crockpot, stir and cook on low for 6 hours..
- Serve over steamed white rice..
- Can be served as a side. Great with baked or broiled pork chops..