You can have Cabbage Jambalaya using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Jambalaya
- It’s 1 head of Cabbage, Shredded.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey ( or beef ).
- Prepare 1 lb of Rogerwood Spicy Sausage (or any smoked sausage).
- Prepare 1 each of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 4 each of Diced Carrots.
- Prepare 3 stick of Diced Celery.
- Prepare 1 each of Diced Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 2 clove of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 can of Diced Tomatoes (14.5oz; or Stewed Tomatoes).
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Uncooked Jasmine Rice (or whatever you prefer).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Crushed Red Pepper.
Cabbage Jambalaya step by step
- In a large stock pot, combine turkey, sausage, onion, celery, garlic and cook on medium high. Cook turkey thoroughly..
- Stir in cabbage, tomatoes, water, rice and seasonings..
- Bring to a boil then reduce to medium low, cover and cook about 45 minutes or until rice is done..