Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles.
You can have Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles
- You need of Noodles.
- It’s 1 of 16 oz Rice Noodles [room temperature].
- It’s of Rice Noodle Base.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 2 dash of Wok Oil.
- You need 3 dash of Quality Fish Sauce.
- You need 3 dash of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 dash of Sesame Oil.
- You need 4 clove of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- It’s 4 oz of Bamboo Shoots.
- It’s 4 oz of Water Chestnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Snap Peas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Fresh Sliced Diakon Radishes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Lemon Grass [fine chop].
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Fresh Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sliced Green Onions.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Minced Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Thai Basil [chopped].
- Prepare 8 of Thai Chilies [chopped].
- You need of Garnishments.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro [you don't want to leave this herb out!].
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
- You need of Fish Sauce.
- You need of Lime Wedges [optional].
Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles step by step
- Here's about all you'll need..
- Gather all of your sauces, seasonings and oils and add them to your Wok. Heat em' up..
- Chop all of your dense vegetables and add them to your heated Wok as well..
- Blanch your snap peas in boiling water for 2 minutes..
- Heat on high for 3 minutes but, be very carful to not burn your garlic. Stir regularly throughout..
- Add your softer vegetables [like sliced cabbage, green onions and basil] and cook for 1 minute more. Again, stir regularly..
- ● Bring water to a heavy boil. Add room temperature rice noodles to water for 10 seconds. These noodles boil fast! ● Immediately drain them and place noodles in your Wok and quickly blend them in. You'll need to stir your noodles up in your sauce fast separating your noodles as you stir and coat. ● Mix everything well with chopsticks or, spaghetti forks. Add additional Oyster Sauce, Fish and Soy Sauce if your mixture appears too thick and is difficult to fully coat your noodles..
- ● Plate and garnish noodles with chilled, fresh Cilantro, sesame seeds and sides of Soy and Fish Sauce. ● Seaweed salad, egg rolls or small dumplings make great sides but aren't necessary with this filling dish. ● Room temperature Sake or ice cold Sapporo Beer goes great with this dish as well. ● Enjoy!.