Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat. So tasty beef meat cooking with mixed delicious veggie. Chinese Beef Stew With Daikon Radish (One Pot Chinese Recipe) Traditional Chinese Cooking. This Spicy Beef & Bean Stew Recipe is it.
Grain free vegetable beef soup just might be the quintessential one pot Spinach Tiger dish. Spicy Korean Beef Noodle Soup – made with rich beef bone broth and spiced up with red pepper flakes, this hearty Asian noodle soup will warm up. So many beef soups are watery and dull. You can cook Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat
- It’s 3 lb of beef stew meat.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce(8 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomato juice (5.5 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 can of cut green beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 of medium size red cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 of celery stocks.
- You need 2 cup of water (or more if needed).
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of tonys chacheres to taste.
- It’s 1 of black pepper to taste.
Stewing beef – anything economical, in small bite size pieces (remember, we're making a soup here, not a stew). I made this delicious beef & veggie soup for my son and grandma, both of whom have trsted positive for COVID. Even though I wrote this recipe using diced stew meat, I must confess that I usually make it with leftover pot roast. It is the perfect way to use up.
Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat instructions
- Pour all canned items (corn and green beans drained first) into large pot..
- Chop all vegetables to desired size. I prefer to keep them rather large..
- Add all chopped vegetables, except potatoes, to pot..
- Chop stew meat to preferred size and add to pot..
- Add water until it covers about an inch over all ingredients..
- Cook on medium heat for 2 hours. Stirring occasionally..
- Add potatoes..
- Cook until potatoes are cooked through. Adding more water if needed..
- Season with tonys, salt, and pepper to taste..
I would also like to add that my skillet cornbread is the perfect companion for this soup. I always make this to go with our vegetable beef soup. This spicy beef noodle soup recipe is surprisingly simple to prepare at home, spicy, flavorful,and tastes even better than what you can get at a restaurant. This step of boiling the beef beforehand is key to ridding the beef of any "impurities." Many readers question this step…so we decided to actually. This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling.