Veggie rich Sour & Spicy beef glass noodle soup 蔬菜版牛肉酸辣汤.
You can cook Veggie rich Sour & Spicy beef glass noodle soup 蔬菜版牛肉酸辣汤 using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie rich Sour & Spicy beef glass noodle soup 蔬菜版牛肉酸辣汤
- You need 2-3 oz of cooked beef.
- You need 4 oz of sweet potato glass noodles.
- Prepare 4 of baby or 2 large Napa cabbage leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of julianned carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced mushroom, any variety.
- You need 1 of celery stick.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper, optional.
- You need 24 oz of homemade beef stock.
- You need 8 oz of water.
- You need 1-2 of minced garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 slice of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1.5 Tsp of stock fat or olive oil.
- It’s of For Seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of pickled hot chillies.
- It’s 2 Tsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tsp of Chinese dark vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of beef soup stock powder, optional.
- You need of Black pepper and sesame seeds.
Veggie rich Sour & Spicy beef glass noodle soup 蔬菜版牛肉酸辣汤 instructions
- Weight 4 oz of sweet potato glass noodles and soften them in warm water. This step can be prepared a day before by storing the container in the fridge..
- Wash and slice all veggies and set aside..
- Heating up beef fat from stock making or olive oil in a stainless pot. Sauté onion and carrot on high heat. Add a pinch of white sugar could speed up the process of caramelization magically..
- Add in pickled chili, ginger and garlic and keep stiring for about 10 seconds to release the aroma. Once you smell the fragrance, add the rest of veggies into the pot. Sauté them until all are withered..
- Add cooked beef, softened glass noodles. Better to cut noodles in half using a pair of scissors. It will be easy to scope and serve later..
- Season with soy sauce. Add all liquid now and simmer for about 10 minutes until everything is tender to bite. Adjust seasoning by adding vinegar, fish sauce and maybe beef soup stock powder to enhance the flavor..
- Garnish with minced green onions and white toasted sesame seeds. Service with brown rice..