【Garlic Chive Soy Sauce】with Gizzard Karaage. Karaage Chicken Sauce Recipes on Yummly Homemade Citrus Cranberry Sauce, Apple And Spice Cranberry Sauce, Dilled Horseradish Sauce. salt, lemon juice, mayonnaise, blue cheese, cayenne pepper, chives. Encacahuatado Spicy Peanut Sauce with ChickenLa Cocina Mexicana de Pily.
I'm a Japanese who is living in foreign country and would like to share with you. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, sake, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. It was my first time making Karaage, and it was amazing! You can have 【Garlic Chive Soy Sauce】with Gizzard Karaage using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 【Garlic Chive Soy Sauce】with Gizzard Karaage
- You need 1 bunch of Garlic chives.
- You need 3 cm of Kombu seaweed.
- You need of （Sauce）.
- It’s 80 cc of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of Sake.
- You need 4 pieces of Garlic.
I followed the recipe exactly, just added a teaspoon of kosher salt. This is such an easy recipe but the taste is amazing, just like what you would get at an Izakaya. Lean pork is stir fried with soy sauce, ginger, Sichuan pepper, and garlic chives in this pungent and savory dish from Yunnan province. In a medium bowl, add the light soy sauce and the dark soy sauce, if using, then add the pork.
【Garlic Chive Soy Sauce】with Gizzard Karaage instructions
- Cut garlic chives into small pieces, put it into a bowl with Kombu seaweed..
- Put all the seasonings into a pan then boil it once. Pour into chive’s bowl and done for sauce. Easy eh?.
- You can use the sauce anything you want (o^^o).
- I have made a lot of cooking video as 【Coozy Life】at YouTube. Mainly Japanese dish♫.
Optional Ingredients and Substitutions Meolchi Jeot (anchovy fish sauce) can be replaced with salt or soy sauce. The amounts of meolchi jeot, salt and soy sauce may vary depending on the brand and your preference. Add gradually as you taste it. The particular taste of chicken gizzards is enhanced by soy sauce and spices! The Gizzards stew is a delicious Chinese recipe I tried it on during my first travel in China.