Sweet and spicy cabbage dish. Cabbage wedges roasted with sweet chili sauce and Sriracha are a great side dish with stir-fried beef, pork, or chicken. Reviews for: Photos of Sweet and Spicy Roasted Cabbage Wedges. Make this side dish of sweet and spicy braised cabbage the next time you want a flavorful companion to any roast meat.
Crunchy cabbage, sweet summer corn, spicy jalapenos, tangy lime juice, and smoky chili powder come together to make one amazingly delicious side dish. There are so many options when it comes to main dishes to serve with this corn slaw. My absolute favorite is the Chorizo Spiced Pulled Pork. You can cook Sweet and spicy cabbage dish using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and spicy cabbage dish
- You need 1 head of Cabbage (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg noodles or chopped potatoes optional.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped polish sausage (most other sausages will work too).
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Apple juice.
- Prepare 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
Pat them dry, put in a plastic bag and place in the freezer for a few hours or Place cabbage rolls on a plate or in a dish seam side down, pour some of the sauce or strained juice on top of the rolls, sprinkle with fresh dill and serve. Crunchy cabbage salad with a sweet and spicy sauce. Stir-fry dish with veggies and turkey sausage. Sauteed sweetheart cabbage and sweet pointed peppers with pork chop and fried egg.
Sweet and spicy cabbage dish step by step
- Add butter, garlic, onion, cabbage and sausage to a large pan set on high with a cover on until cabbage is wilted (stir as needed) (about 4-5 minutes).
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the cabbage and cook until most of the liquid is absorbed and the cabbage is starting to brown..
A variety of serving suggestions are also provided, though the sauteed cabbage element of each dish can obviously be served in any way you personally choose. This Spicy Cabbage Slaw is grain-free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and friendly for Paleo, SIBO I love the combo of sweet and spicy you used in the dressing with the sriracha and honey! I love spicy food also and it's fun that you have a double spice added with the sriracha sauce and jalapenos. Sweet and Spicy Chili Sauce For Korean Fried Chicken. Korean-Style Fire Chicken (Buldak) With Cheese.