Roasted Spicy Cabbage Wedge Salad.
You can have Roasted Spicy Cabbage Wedge Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Spicy Cabbage Wedge Salad
- It’s of SEASONING FOR CABBAGE.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Sriracha spicy seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Romano cheese, grated.
- Prepare of SALAD DRESSING.
- You need 1 of recipe of Spicy Ranch Dressing, recipe attached in direction step #5.
- It’s of SALAD.
- It’s 1 of head of cabbage.
- It’s 20 of grape tomatos.
- You need 8 of slices of bacon, cooked crisp.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced fresh chives.
- It’s 1 cup of feta cheese, crumbled.
Roasted Spicy Cabbage Wedge Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Remove any tough outer leaves from the cabbage. Cut cabbage into 4 wedges, remove hard core from each wedge but keep the cabbage attached.
- Combine all the seasonings , olive oil, Sriracha spicy seasoning salt, sugar, pepper, romano cheese and garlic in a small bowl.
- Brush cabbage wedges all over with seasoning, place on prepared pan and roast in oven until crisp tender and golden spots appear, about 15 to 20 minute . Turn once..
- The wedges can be served now, hot, warm or chilled. To serve place 1 wedge on a plate add 5 cherry tomatoes to each wedge, drizzle with Spicy Ranch Dressing, recipe attached below. Then divide chives, bacon, crumbled and feta cheese among wedges. Serve extra dressing on the side. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.