BottleGourd Brownie Walnut Ice cream Sandwiches.
You can have BottleGourd Brownie Walnut Ice cream Sandwiches using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BottleGourd Brownie Walnut Ice cream Sandwiches
- It’s 2 cups of Bottle Gourd.
- It’s 1 cup of Peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Honey.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Coco powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Flax meal.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Crushed Walnuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Walnut roasted.
- You need 150 grams of Milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Whole milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
BottleGourd Brownie Walnut Ice cream Sandwiches step by step
- To make brownies: preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit..
- Mix flax meal and water together. Keep aside..
- Grate the bottle gourd. Add peanut butter, honey, coco powder, vanilla essence, cinnamon and flax egg. Mix well..
- Shift wheat flour, salt and baking soda over wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Pour the batter into baking pan. Top it up with some crushed walnuts and bake for 25,30 minutes at 350'F..
- Once cool down, keep in refrigerator so the crumb sets well..
- Prepare Ice cream- Whip heavy cream till soft peaks..
- Grind walnut into a fine powder..
- Heat milk in a pan until it boils. Add in chocolate and wait till the chocolate melts completely..
- Add walnut powder and sugar to milk chocolate mixture. Let it cool down..
- Fold whipped cream in this walnut milk mixture and set in freezer for 4-5 hours..
- Assembling brownie sandwiches- Carefully cut brownie to half horizontally into two even layers..
- Spread ice cream over brownie base and carefully sandwich with brownie tops..
- Wrap tightly in cling film and place in freezer till ice cream sets..
- Use a warm knife to cut brownie sandwiches and serve..