Potato pierogi casserole. Full of flavor, this pierogi casserole is nothing short of rich and hearty. Then layer potato, noodle, potato, noodle, potato, noodle. This might be the ultimate comfort food casserole, made with frozen pierogies, kielbasa and a creamy cheese sauce.
This casserole is the next best thing to real pierogi when time is a consideration. It's a meatless, layered affair that uses lasagna. Not everyone has the time to make pierogis! You can cook Potato pierogi casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato pierogi casserole
- Prepare 400-500 gr of Frozen potato perogi.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Milk.
- It’s 100 gr of Yellow cheese.
- You need of Bacon.
- It’s of Green Onions.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Pepper.
So whip up this easy pierogi casserole with your left over mashed potatoes and enjoy all the taste without the. Crockpot Pierogi Casserole has been a family favorite for years. If you love quick and easy recipes that are packed with flavor, this will quickly become one of your family favorites as well. This easy Pierogi Casserole is the easy way to enjoy homemade pierogies on a busy weeknight!
Potato pierogi casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 210 C. Grease backing dish with butter, arrange frozen #perogy. Stir some salt in milk and pour to backing diss with potato pierogies. Sprinkle evenly with shredded yellow cheese..
- Bake about 30 minutes. When pierogi are ready garnish cooked dish with crumbled bacon and chopped green onions..
- Step by step video https://youtu.be/EPnSXD5czd0?sub_confirmation=1.
Lasagna noodles layered with mashed potatoes, cheese, and onions! If you are at all familiar with Eastern European cuisine, you probably know what a pierogi is. Pierogi are usually filled with potato, ground meat, cheese, fruits or sauerkraut. We in PA love our pierogi's; and here is an easy, tasty casserole that substitutes the real deal. Melt butter and saute the onions until tender, meanwhile cook mashed potatoes according to package.