White Chicken Chilli. This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting. It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes a simple, yet completely delicious dinner! This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker!
Begin by combining half of the white beans in a food processor with one cup of the chicken broth. Process until you have a smooth purée. This easy White Chicken Chili is like a milder, calmer cousin to Texas beef chili. You can cook White Chicken Chilli using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chilli
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of of each small red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper.
- You need of of unsalted butter.
- You need of jar of northern beans.
- You need of pks white chicken chilli seasoning.
- Prepare of rotisserie chicken.
- You need of tortilla strips (for garnish).
- Prepare of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (for garnish).
- It’s of can of diced tomatoes with chillies.
- It’s of black pepper (to taste).
- You need of creole seasoning (to taste).
Make it with canned or dry beans, and add extra chili peppers for more heat if you like! After sharing a new recipe for easy (red) chicken chili, I. White Chicken Chili is the easy weeknight recipe you need from Delish.com. This white chicken chili recipe uses cannellini beans and diced chicken breasts in a chicken broth base.
White Chicken Chilli step by step
- chop peppers and onions coarsely (not too small) and pull chicken from bones of rotisserie chicken. when done melt butter in large pot on medium high heat.
- saute onion and peppers until tender.
- stir in chicken and add creole seasoning and black pepper……stirring around with veggies for about 2 minutes.
- add beans, tomatoes, and chilli seasoning packets.
- make sure to stir, stir, stir so u don't get too much sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- cover and let heat for around 20 minutes, reducing heat to low.
- scoop a hearty amount of chilli into bowl and top with desired amount of cheese and tortilla strips…ENJOY!.
Healthy white chicken chili that's nice and creamy, yet there's no cream! Made with green chile, chicken, corn and blended chickpeas to make it thick and creamy. White chili–usually made with white beans, chicken and chilies instead of red beans, beef and tomatoes–is still packed with plenty of spicy chili flavor. A savory, slightly thickened roasted chicken broth with shredded chicken, white beans and Hatch chiles, garnished with cheddar jack cheese. This white chicken chili recipe is ideal for cozy family gatherings.