Peanut Butter Brownies.
You can cook Peanut Butter Brownies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Brownies
- Prepare 3 of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of fine sugar.
- It’s 1 tesp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 3/4 of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened Coco powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of peanut butter.
Peanut Butter Brownies step by step
- First of all cut the butter in cubes then melt the butter at low flame. Set aside and allow to cool..
- Peel three ripe bananas and mash them with fork. Add ½ cup melted butter and 1 cup fine sugar in mashed bananas and mix it..
- Add ¾ cup all-purpose flour and ¼ cup unsweetened coco powder in bananas batter and mix them all. Pour in baking dish..
- Take 4 tblspn of peanut butter and add in brownie batter. Mix with knife with light hands. Make Swirl's..
- Bake brownies at 180 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool. Then cut into squares..
- Peanut butter Swirl Brownies are ready..