Peanut Butter Brownie.
You can cook Peanut Butter Brownie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Brownie
- It’s 500 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 ml of warm milk.
- Prepare 120 g of cooking chocolate.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 75 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s 225 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bakin powder.
Peanut Butter Brownie instructions
- Melt the cooking chocolate over a bain-marie and add the milk slowly, stir until it's mixed. Let it cool.
- Now use the mixer to beat the eggs and sugar until it's frothy, add the melted chocolate then add the oil.
- Add the flour as well as cocoa powder gradually, lastly add pinch of salt and baking powder.
- Place the batter into a square baking pan, spread the peanut butter on top, sprinkle it with choco chips or chopped peanut (optional).
- Bake for 45 min approx. In 180° or until the brownie is cooked.
- Cut it according to your liking and serve.