Peanut butter chocolate trifle.
You can have Peanut butter chocolate trifle using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter chocolate trifle
- It’s 1 box of Peanut Butter brownie mix +ingredients to make brownies.
- Prepare 2 box of chocolate fugde pudding.
- It’s 16 oz of Cool Whip.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peanut butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of chocolate syrup (optional).
- Prepare 1 of king size butterfinger candy bar crushed.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
Peanut butter chocolate trifle step by step
- Bake brownies as directed on box, let cool, cut or break into small bite size pieces..
- Beat the pudding and milk together until thick (about two minutes).
- fold the peanut butter into the cool Whip until combined.
- In a trifle or clear glass bowl layer the ingredients. starting with half the brownie pieces, next half of the pudding mixture, then half of the cool Whip, sprinkle with the candy bar crumbs.
- Repeat layers.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup for an added garnish!.