You can have Rotisserie Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rotisserie Chicken
- Prepare 5-7 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of dry thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Tony’s seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh thyme (optional).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Rotisserie Chicken step by step
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Make sure chicken is washed and pat dry.
- Rub olive oil all over chicken and generously sprinkle all over chicken.
- Bake 425 for 30 minutes then lower the temperature to 375 for about 50-60 more minutes.
- Let it rest for about 5 minutes before cutting it. Enjoy!.