Fudge Mud Pie Brownies.
You can cook Fudge Mud Pie Brownies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fudge Mud Pie Brownies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts (pecan peanuts or walnuts).
- You need 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate baking bar–cut up.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 jar of chocolate frosting.
Fudge Mud Pie Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Whisk in sugar and eggs until well blended. Stir in flour. Spread batter into a greased 13- x 9-inch pan..
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Sprinkle warm brownies with nuts and marshmallows..
- Put frosting into a sandwich bag and close. Cut a small hole at the corner of the bag. Push the frosting toward the hole so it comes out in a thin line. Drizzle over the top. Let cool and enjoy!.