Shredded Pork Mole Enchilladas.
You can have Shredded Pork Mole Enchilladas using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shredded Pork Mole Enchilladas
- It’s of Mole sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dona Maria Mole.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of achote paste.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 of ground cumin.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare of filling.
- You need 1/3 of diced onion.
- You need 1/2 bunch of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 of Monterey jack cheese or mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of shredded Pork meat.
- You need 1 of yellow corn tortillas heated.
- You need 1 of sour cream.
Shredded Pork Mole Enchilladas instructions
- Start by cooking your pork meat and shredding. I used a pork tenderloin cooked in crock pot with garlic & cumin & let cook about 4 hours till shredded. Set aside..
- For mole add 2 cups water mole paste, and achote to a heated pan, cook down till mole paste and achote are do solved now add in your seasoning to taste and your cooking oil. Cook another 5 minutes and turn off..
- Now dip your warmed tortilla mole sauce add your shredded Pork cheese n diced cilantro, and onion. Now roll your enchilada too with more cheese and a Lil sauce onion cilantro. Heat in oven safe baking dish 350 15-20minutes till cheese is melted..
- Top with sour cream…Enjoy!.