extreme cookie brownies.
You can have extreme cookie brownies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of extreme cookie brownies
- Prepare 32 oz of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- It’s 24 of Reese's peanut butter cups (regular size).
- You need 24 of oreos.
- It’s 1 box of Betty Crocker Original Supreme brownie mix with Hershey syrup.
extreme cookie brownies step by step
- preheat oven at 350°F.
- follow the instructions and make the brownie, but do not pour it in the pan just yet..
- take the cookie dough and spread it evenly throughout a 9×12 inch pan..
- place the Reese's in the cookie dough and gently press them down a little.
- place the Oreos on top of tge Reese's cups.
- pour brownie mix over the Oreos evenly and try to make sure you cant see the cookie dough. the Oreos will be bulging out but its fine as long as there us brownie mix on top of them.
- bake for about 45-55 minutes.