Crockpot Pulled Pork Chili.
You can have Crockpot Pulled Pork Chili using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pulled Pork Chili
- It’s 2 lbs of Pork Roast.
- It’s 1 lbs of beans.
- It’s 1 of large sweet onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of large bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 of gloves garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
Crockpot Pulled Pork Chili instructions
- Soak beans over night.
- Drain beans, rinse, fill crockpot with water til just over beans.
- Add everything else.
- Trim fat from roast. Add it to the pot. Salt & pepper.
- Crockpot on high 6 – 8 hours. Shred pork.